Monday, July 5, 2010

Just some News

Hello everyone. I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th. My family and I sure did. I just wanted to let you know that Kim has another blog now also(no she isn't leaving KT's)and she will be selling her scrapkits in stores real soon. The stores she will be selling at are Scraps With Attitude, Cay's Creations, and
Scrappin Dollars. She will still have freebies offered here and on her blog also. I am so proud of her. She has been wanting to do this for along time. The name of her blog is Kim's Corner. Click on the name and go check it out and let her know what a great job she is doing.
Sebrina over at Dazzlin Divas Blog has some great Tuts up. Make sure you go over there and check them out.
I am going to start working on some new kits this week. I need some suggestions as to what yall might want. Just let me know.
I hope everyone has a great week!
Hugs!
Trisha

0 comments: